Saturday, May 7, 2016

Scammer: Unicornsparkleface

Hey guys! Agent Ladybug here with another scammer! Geez, today is a busy day. This one's gonna be a long post.
This scammer was in Township doing the "Gift me ___ I gift back ___" Scam.




A bunch of people (me included) called her out.


Promise, huh?
We kept asking her stuff like "Why not just trade directly?"


She stopped talking after that. Me and someone else laughed it off and talked about how she was a scammer. I said this.


(I was talking about this blog, obviously)
After that...


The scammer said "oh no".
Basically saying that she was afraid of being called out.
Report her for scamming.
IDK if anyone actually gifted her, so this one is unresolved.

Jammers harmed:
Unknown



2 comments:

  1. can i join ur society if i do i want my agent name to be agent epic i have a channel same as my blogger name and my aj user is epicherowolf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com