Monday, May 2, 2016

Scammer: ejg208 & ejg207


Hey guys! It's Agent Ladybug here with a post about a traditional scammer.
They were doing the "trade me ___ and win ___" scam.


They were saying "trade nerd glasses for hover table and win a HUGE Surprise!!"


I asked her this and she replied with:


Get what?? 
I asked her why not to trade for the surprise.


them="you get the tale (table) and the woods (wood floor)."
Me="why not trade for the wood den(then)?"
Then they started to freak out along with someone else.


They claimed that their 'cousin' got it.
Then a snow leopard said "OMG TY SNOW"
I guessed that was her 'cousin'.


I asked for proof, and she showed it.


I neglected to get the picture of proof...
She did have wood floors on trade.
I also would like to point out that this was her username.


Their difference is by one number... That seems like a dead give away.
Me and someone else (if you are reading, thanks :D) started asking for proof that they were different people.
I asked them to walk around at the same time.



They started blaming lag. The only thing was that they ONLY lagged (or complained about it at least) when I asked them to move. That lag has perfect timing, hm?
That's when they decided to start poking fun at us (not pictured)
also... I told them that I was taking pictures for a scam watch society, they told the other person to go to their den because they 'bought a new smoothie machine'.
Suuure.

JAMMERS HARMED:
none


1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com