- Change your password once in awhile, this will prevent hackers to hack your account
- Make sure your password is easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess.
- Because of the new Trading system on AJ, there will be a less chance of Jammers getting scammed, but it's good to keep an eye out for people who promise things, for example a few days ago I saw a Jammer selling a Member Account for items, but I confronted the Jammer (it was a New Jammer) and they promised not to do it again.
- If you're really worried that you think you might be getting hacked, then disable your AJ account for a few days, here is a link to how you can disable/enable your account https://sbiaj.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202832040-How-do-I-enable-or-disable-my-child-s-account-
- Last but not least, you should become an agent, and help any Jammer in need.
|AGENT KIM ON THE GO TO CATCH SCACKERS!|