Sunday, August 7, 2016

Scammer: Glitchedselfiecakes

Hey! It's Agent Laudable Ladybug here with a scammer I caught on my storage account, hence me accidentally typing in laudable when I first started this post.
They were saying that the best trade they accepted won a glitched ring.



I honestly have never seen someone try to scam with this method with a rare before.
I thought it might be a bit legit, but then this happened.


These were the rarest items on my storage account.
I of course declined the trade, but I lost them afterwards and couldn't find them.
Report them for scamming!

JAMMERS HARMED:

-Agent Ladybug (Who was woken up at 9 in the morning by my doggo. I'm so tired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com