Saturday, September 17, 2016

Scammer: Tigersrule399

Hey guys! It's Agent Ladybug here with a scammer I caught doing the "magenta necklaces" scam. 



As we all should know, magenta necklaces are 100% fake. Every necklace to exist, except the rare version, are store bought and NOT rare.
I tried to Jam-a-Gram them saying that there wasn't such a thing in the game, but they weren't accepting Jam-a-Grams, so I called them out.


I started to tell them that it was just a joke someone made up that got out of hand when they started to play victim:


Then they left!

JAMMERS HARMED:
0

That is it! I might edit this post if I find another scammer. Thank you for reading!

-Agent Ladybug (Thank Mira the weekend is here)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com