Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Scammer: fia0727

Hey! It's Agent Ladybug here! I've been extremely burnt out of scacker catching recently, but I have managed to find a scammer!
This day's featured scammer, Fia0727, was doing a very odd scam.



I have never seen this jammer in my whole life, so I asked her how she would do so.


Of course, she left afterwards.
Now, of course I do my research.

YouTube:


Twitter:


Now, Instagram has one, but I highly doubt that she is even related to this scammer.
Even if she does, she has very little followers. If I ever wanted to be famous, I would most likely set my goals a bit higher than that.

Instagram:


And of course, the simple web search. It seems that her username is a car and a lamp pod.

Websearch:


Remember to report fia0727 for trying to scam!

-Agent Ladybug (who will be on vacation on Saturday! [or Friday, or Sunday... Time zones, ya know?] I won't be near internet for a while, so I can't catch anyone. Sorry!)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com