Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Scammer: fia0727

Hey! It's Agent Ladybug here! I've been extremely burnt out of scacker catching recently, but I have managed to find a scammer!
This day's featured scammer, Fia0727, was doing a very odd scam.



I have never seen this jammer in my whole life, so I asked her how she would do so.


Of course, she left afterwards.
Now, of course I do my research.

YouTube:


Twitter:


Now, Instagram has one, but I highly doubt that she is even related to this scammer.
Even if she does, she has very little followers. If I ever wanted to be famous, I would most likely set my goals a bit higher than that.

Instagram:


And of course, the simple web search. It seems that her username is a car and a lamp pod.

Websearch:


Remember to report fia0727 for trying to scam!

-Agent Ladybug (who will be on vacation on Saturday! [or Friday, or Sunday... Time zones, ya know?] I won't be near internet for a while, so I can't catch anyone. Sorry!)





1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com