Friday, July 15, 2016

Scammer: Coolgammer7

Hey! It's Agent Ladybug here! Today I got a scammer doing the "next accepted trade wins ___" scam!


They were saying that they would give a black long to whoever she accepted the trade for.


I traded an orange phantom plushie for her necklace:


I have absolutely no idea where they went after I accepted. I sent them a Jam-a-Gram, so they will hopefully respond!


And guess what?
There are three other accounts with a similar username.
Coolgammer1, coolgammer9, and coolgammer0.

Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT REPORT THESE OTHER ACCOUNTS.
It could be an unfortunate coincidence that these people have similar usernames! 
Just be careful around them, alright? Alright.

Of course, I will edit this if we get more info on the story!

(Don't send me another phantom plushie! I know they're rare, but I have 5 of nearly every color, Ha.)

JAMMERS HARMED:
1+

-Agent Ladybug (who is bored out of her mind :P)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com