Monday, October 6, 2014

Lacey454

Hey jammers! Sorry that it's kind of late, I just decided this scammer needed to get on our blog as soon as possible! Another trust trade, I've been seeing a lot of this lately. After that we had an argument about how you should or shouldn't trust everyone in the world. It was pretty funny!  Doesn't this scammer even think if this makes sense or not? Here is what I found:



I sadly didn't get everything but the argument I had with the scammer was 
pretty embarrassing ( if I was her it would 
be but I wasn't embaressed that much)


Have a good day or night, whenever your reading this! 
                    -Agent Rain

4 comments:

  1. .
    I know THEM
    TFS is back... get ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com