Monday, April 25, 2016

Scammer: Mumacow

HEY JAMMERS!
Agent violet here.
Sorry its been awhile since I have posted I haven't really had much time to catch scammers.
When I first saw this scammer say something I kinda had a feeling he was a scammer.
Turns out after I told my buddy I was catching scammers mumacow admitted he had scammed before.

Here he claims he is a scammer. 
I told him that scamming isn't good. He laughed and said its very fun to get rares.
Well guess who's getting reported and posted about?
Im gonna tell him to check this out!

Also we are also at 10000 page views!
Wow I can't believe that. Thanks every agent who keeps posting even if they do it once in awhile.

Jammers harmed: 1+

REMEMBER TO WATCH OUT AND STAY SAFE!

- Agent Violet

2 comments:

  1. hey violet, agent bubble here. Woah. How do you know mumacow is a scammer? he or she might be joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com