Monday, April 25, 2016

Hacker:Nitnaks

Helloo guys agent bubble here! I decided to do a blog post about a hacker who has hacked me TWICE.
Her name is Nitnaks. Violet i forgot to tell you this. She used to be my friend but hacked me.
I dont know HOW she hacked me. I NEVER released my password on AJ becuse of the rules and chat system. I asked her WHY she hacked me but kept lying and sending me jam a grams saying stuff like
"I would never had (hack) a buddy" "I never did this." I dont have her player card but here is her Youtube channel logo
Image result for nitnaks animal jam p

She lies, Is cruel, and hacked me.  Please block her and all around STAY AWAY FROM HER!!!
And guess what. She also left me a mean message on my jammer wall but i deleted  and it had a little proof she hacked me. I told AJHQ but they wouldnt give my items back and she got out of it scot free.
Be carefull jammers! And change your password regulary.
Agent bubble. On the run to catch sackers, rares, glitches, and dumb stuff in animal jam,

5 comments:

  1. I've never hacked you, or anyone for that matter. Sparklezyum just made that up because she hates me. Sparklezyum hacks you, not me... She even admitted to making the generator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Sparklezyum said she stopped hacking though

    ReplyDelete
  3. nitnaks hacked me too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com