Friday, February 12, 2016

Found Out How Animal Jam Hackers Hack. OMG.


    I can't believe I'm actually writing this article. I have quite a lot of free time on my hands since I'm on Advanced level at my school and did most schoolwork about 2 months earlier than most of my classmates. Anyways, I spent the free time researching and pondering and can know finally answer the question, how do hackers hack? Of course, you can use this method to hack practically anything connected to the Web but I will be focusing on Animal Jam accounts right now. So I have been researching a lot and testing out a lot of codes and been reading codebooks and all of that, but now I will tell you about how MightySquad possibly hacked the accounts of famous jammers. There is this program released in 2007 I think. It is called BackTrack. But it is not very important in this story. Now, there were four sequels to BackTrack and after BackTrack 5, there came Kali Linux. Now if you are a little kid, this will probably be hard to understand for you, I'm in 8th grade and am in GATE and this is still kind of hard for me to understand. So Kali Linux is a penetration testing program. Now penetration testing is just a fancy word for white hat hacking. White hat hacking is when someone is allowed to hack into a company to test out the company's computer security. Only, some people don't use Kali Linux for penetration testing, they use it for black hat hacking. Now, you will need very special programs such as Linux and VirtualBox to run Kali Linux in the first place, but after all of that, you will be able to use Kali Linux. I am not going to go any further in fear everyone who reads this will try to hack, but you can use Kali Linux to hack Animal Jam accounts. I know Kali Linux works on AJ because I have tried it on my own Animal Jam account and I got my password right there on the black little screen in Kali Linux that is commonly associated with hackers. You can try to do this if you want to but I don't want you too. But now, you know how most Animal Jam hackers in the past hack. Bye Bye for now. :)

                                                                    -Agent Californian

26 comments:

  1. this is really good for me thx for helping me hack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can u hack shelby4567 on animal jam and make all his animals pink? he is really mean to me i have looked at so many websites cuz i really wanna hack him

      Delete
    2. i like to hack for more good things though and i want accounts to hack animal jams accounts?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I want to hack ;)

      Delete
    2. i need to hack my items back so hate me i need to know how to so i can get my rares back

      Delete
  3. I have studied hacking intensly for about 2 months and animal jam cannot be hacked with Kali linux, this is mostly because when you see lag in the game its mostly because of the huge amount of players on servers, this means that even if you to try to hack it, SQL injection wouldnt work, XXS injectioon wouldnt work, maybe CSRF attack might work, but ever since aj updated their security, the brute force attack that I think you perform wouldnt work. AJ's security system forbids anyone to perform or target a SQL,XXS,dictionary attack or brute force. Also you cant neccessarily receive a password out of a site like animal jam as even the terminal in kali linux is not able to crack passwords. One thing that is known is that password sniffing might have worked a long time ago but now its impossible unless you are able to properly salt and pepper till you get hashed passwords, I belive that animal jam uses MD5?
    Anyway yea...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why is a little kids game so hard to hack they must take there shit seriously

      Delete
    2. i know right ive been searching the web for 1 year i know it has been 1 year because i started on my 9th birthday when my friend got me an animal jam toy i just turned ten and im still searching the web youtube tells you nothing and sadly i did not understand any thing she was talking about

      Delete
  4. Should I hack or not? Hard quistion 'cuz heh, I REALLY want membership, idk wut else to do but hack 'cuz ill never get it irl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. planning to hack into my friends hacker HEHEHEHEH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no jk this is to much work for a lazy person like me :P

      Delete
  6. You know you can just use this program to hack emails and such? Then once you got the email you can find out the info, jeez, if you cant hack AJ try hacking the email, god peopl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for making this. I got hacked before and i want to hack them back so thx for making this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to hack my brother because he hacked me before and I don't know why. So please jag me if you know how!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My username is Elenagorbackup so please jag me if you know how to hack!

      Delete
  9. I'm that person llll My user is Elenagorbackup dont even ask wut even happened to my main

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this a download?
    I really want to hack someone cause he is a jerk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't understand I Rlly need 2 hack these ppl bc they scammed almost all of my rates and yea I just wanna hack them back that's it is that 2 much 2 ask 4??

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can someone hack a person called mckinley26 and send wolfspirit44044 a black long, a red long, a yellow long, and a black worn to the account? They were hacked by mckinley26.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I play Animal Jam Play Wild and I wanted to know how to hack. I only have the bunny and wolf. I want to hack someone with a whole bunch of animals. User: 68lovelybunny38 Bunny me if you know how.

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com