Sunday, July 26, 2015

Scammer: uluvaj10

Hey jammers!
Today I joined my buddy's aj club scam catching club and I happened to catch this scammer:
Uloveaj10 was caught in aparri's den doing flash trading.

I understand that it says fast trade me.
From my scam catching knowledge fast trading is flash trading because you have to flash fast.
I told her she was scamming and she was like no this is fun.
I said no you are and she was like your just jealous.

Anyways...
Status harmed: unknown

NOTICES TO AGENTS!
Since no one reads there emails i send them please post at least 1-5 scammers a month!
PLEASE! AND PLEASE LOOK AT THE POSTING GUIDE!
If anyone is willing to join please go to the joining page!
Thank you.

-agent violet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com