Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sunnicatmeow

I was in Jamaa Township when I bumped into this guy.


To be sure this was no scam I headed over.

Yeah he was quiting. Blah, blah, blah.

Why would you want to trust when you're quiting? It would be easier to trade don't you think? That goes for all scammers who say this.



Then, Sunni told this person to leave after she called him a scammer.


Everyone left except me and the fox. Since I didn't have any good items on this account, I told the fox to go. 


Soon, I discovered that they were working together.

I asked why  he was trusting if he was quiting and he said this. After I went a little deeper into the conversation he locked his den!

Well, these scammers didn't get away with anything! That's for sure!

Bye! Have a great day everyjammer!


1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com