Sunday, November 2, 2014

Recycled0beards

Creepy user right? This person was trusting in Wootmoo's den. He said the winner gets two spikes. 
I asked for proof and sure enough they were there. Then after I looked, he took them off trade and put a beta gecko. I heard him say party hat winning and that's a way over trade if that really did happen. I told him he would be on this blog and he said he was just doing a giveaway. What an excuse! Later, other people stood up for him and one of them was afamiliar face. 

I remember seeing her scamming two months ago I believe. I'm not sure if I posted it or not but feel free to check! Another person said he wasn't a scam as well. I think it's very likely they could be working together.

I bothered him a little more and he said this:

Lol!!!!!!!! That's all for now! This is Lexey signing off......

1 comment:

  1. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Contact us:

If you would like to contact us please send email to
violet86271aj@gmail.com